- The King Sago Palm Tree is not actually a palm but rather a cycas. It has long dark green feathery leaves.
- This plant can grow to 10 feet tall and wide and can be trimmed to form a truck rather than remain more shrub like.
- Leaves may be damaged and turn yellow at temperatures below 15 degrees. These leaves can be trimmed off in the spring after new growth is detected.
- This makes for great single specimen or can be used in a grouping. This plant gives a very tropical look to any landscape. This plant can also be grown inside in a sun room that receives good light.
- The King Sago Palm Tree is recommended for Mt. Pleasant, Charleston, Kiawah SC and surrounding areas.
*mouse-over image to zoom in