- The Windmill Palm Tree has a thin trunk covered with hair like fibers.
- Usually grows to about 25 feet in most areas but has been known to grow to 40 feet.
- Fast growing for a palm. Best trunked palm for cold weather. Can stand temperatures down to 0° F.
- An attractive palm used as a specimen or in a grouping. Prefers adequate water in full sun. In some hotter climates would enjoy afternoon shade although it is not required. Thrives well in upstate South Carolina.
- The Windmaill Palm Tree is recommended for Mt. Pleasant, Charleston, Kiawah SC and surrounding areas.
*Mouse-over image to zoom in